Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

Tsuna

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Tsuna smiles and eats the grapes right off the stems "i have saved many lives and prevented many battles with my work i values my comrades lives more then the missions completion i do what i can for others whenever possible as uch many people know me"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Sonja smiles "so it is out of respect and to show they love you they give you this" she said her smile changed to a grin "humm then i must give you something to show I love you too, but later after breakfast" she said still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Tsuna nods "i suppose it is i tried to refuse their gifts in the beginning buit they just kept giving them to me i couldnt refuse them all could i?" he smiles and blushes at the mention of a gift from Sonja as he see's the ramen stand
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Sonja stops and takes a dep breath in "Humm I never get tured of that" she said smiling " nor will I with you" she said grinning. As they drew close an old woman moved to Sonja and handed her a small pandant on it was a small symbol " for your future , to protect you and your children" she said Sonja blushed looking at Tsuna confused she would have asked the old woman but she had disapeard by the time she turned back "strange" she said holding the pendant in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Tsuna saw the old lady as well she was considered crazy saying odd things and making false prophecies but he had lstened to her a few times and been right if not for her he might be dead "she is agood omen you should keep that Sonja" he smiles softly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 pm

sonja looked at him but slipped it around her neck "she spoke of children?" she said confused "but we haven't even...yet" she blushed slipping her hand around his waist once more she just smiled "ramen" she said grinning as she putthe thougths of the woman aside.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Tsuna blushes "i dont know but i would listen to her she is often right more then she is wrong no atter what people say her predictions always come true" he smiles and puts his arm back around her waist as well and walks into the ramen shop with her
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Sonja looked at him slightly stunned , children her , it was the one thing she had not concidered in her future , she felt his arm around her and they walked again to the ramen shop.
"I mean I don't mind children, but from what she is saying it sounded as if it would be soon " she said sounding confused as she looked at him as they entered the shop "I think she is a bit muddled considering things"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:22 pm

"i wouldnt mind children either Sonja" he smiles but then blushes " not that i want them now or anything just it would be nice i think" he smiles sitting with her at a table "dont doubt her it might be a week or ten years but her pridictions always come true" he laughs lightly ordering four bowls of ramen for them
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 pm

sonja sat next to him and smiled "yes, yes it would be nice " she said smiling at him "I think they would be lucky to have you as a father" she said grinning "but as you said could be a week or ten years down the line, might be even ten mintes who knows" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 pm

"i would do my est at being the father of our children i mean the children i have um of course" he smiled awkwardly but wamrly at her and blushes when she says it could be ten minutes he kisses her cheek softly not answering that one
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 pm

sonja smiles then sighs feeling his kiss on her cheek sending that warm feeling running threw her again "as I would be the best mother to our children" she smiled knowing what she ahd just said she was quite prepered to put her fighting behind her , she felt at home with this man and never wanted to elave his side.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Tsuna hugged her as the ramen came in the waitress in her middle age years smiled "ah young love so sweet" she notices who Tsuna is suddenly "oh this is on the house of course you two lovebirds" Tsuna blushes and nods a thanks to the waitress who leaves
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Sonja couldn't help chuckle turning slighly she returns his kiss with her own then eats her ramen smiling as she dose "tastes beter than the first" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Tsuna still blushing grabs the steaming bowl ith hishand once more and sips at the soups lightly "musta been made special for us the lovebirds" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 pm

sonja blushed and smiled "yeah" she said grinning then she notices he holds the bowl with his hands "dosen't that hurt you?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Tsuna kisses her cheek softly and then looks at his hands "oh no i have done this since i was a child it is a tradition if i eat ramen because of my father" he smiles widely
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Sonja looked at him "may I ask who was your father?" she asked softly as she ate hers, finishing she pushed the bowl to one sie she left the other feeling full from the one.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

"my father was Miyamoto musashi considered to be the strongest swordsmen in all the world but he died years ago in comat against too many enemies" he sips at the ramen again
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:06 pm

sonja nodded "I have heard of him his reputation is of a good man and a noble swords man " she said he cheeks went pink "I am honered to in the presance of his son" she smiled "I feel that maybe the gods brought us together to serve their purpose, I feel even mor blassed to fel the way i do about you "
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Tsuna finishes the ramen today's batch must have been hotter then usual or maybe it was a sign his hands were burned right in the middle of each palm "yea he was a good father to me ad the greatest man i knew iwish he were still alive today"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:12 pm

sonja sees his hands " Tsuna your hands are burnt" she says taking a cold towel and placing it on his palms "please don't hurt your self " taking off the towels she places a kiss in his palm then looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Tsuna blushes the burns did not hurt much he smiled asshe kissed his hands "sorry its tradition i must eat this way" before she can say aything he grabs the second bowl and starts sipping t the ramen
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Sonja nodded she understood , she knew his hands must be hardened to it from all those years eating that way "I still worry though , you have beautifl hands" she said watching him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Tsuna set the bowl down "before my father left we ate a bowl of ramen together his hands hardened by the use of a sword everyday could easily pick up a bowl of boiling hot ramen i did the same thing with him even though it burned my hands so greatly he mae a promise if i eat the ramen like that everyday until he return i would get a big surprise"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next