Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Sonja looked at eh biuldings a they past each one "whitch one is yours?" she asked curiose to know "I mean could you show me where you sleep..ow boy this isn't coming out right" she said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Tsuna rased an eyebrow listening to Sonja stumble over her words was amusing to watchhe laughed and turned a corner withher his house was inthe middle of the park it was small but nice he points to it surrounded b tree's barely visible "there"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Sonja looked at the house and smiled "its beautifl" she sad softly but then realise what she had said "so this is where you sleep" she said more clearer.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Tsuna nods "thank you and yes that is where i sleep" he pulls her with him gently towards his home "i shall give you the tour"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

sonja moved with him "I thank you for letting me into your home" she says walking with him to the biulding
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Tsuna nods smiling still "no need to thank me Sonja im hapy to have ya in it" he opens the door and lets Sonja and himself inside the kitchen i right o the left its almost spotless the living rom has a couch two chairs and a tale within in down the halls is his room with a bathroom connected to it
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Sonja looked around "its tidy" she says still smiling "but its.. " she sighed "Its just as I thought it would look" she
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Tsuan looks at the sigh and the sudden stop in the sentence "something wrong Sonja?" he was wondering if his house smelled or if he had said something wrong
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Sonja looked at him "no its right" she said "I don't know but I feel as if I have been here before yet i know I haven't , dose the sound strange" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Tsuna pokes her nose softly "yea it really does" he laughs lightly "but who cares if its strange? i mean im strange and no one seems to care"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:04 pm

I smile and chuckle "you have a really nice home Tsuna " she says chuckling "and your a realy nice man too " she noticed he still held her hand but didn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Tsuna blushes lightly smiling "ah your just saying that to make me feel good thank you your really nice to and very pretty Sonja" h says kindly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 pm

now sonja blushed "no I am just plain ordinary me theres nothing special about me" she said "but you , you made me smile as I have neevr smiled before, your funny kind ... cute" she said her blush showing again.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Tsuna hugs Sonja gently smiling "you dont have to have anything special to be pretty or beautiful o someone who likes you Sonja" he looks at her "im glad i could help you smile and thank you" he said as he blushed lightly again
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Sonja felt him hug her it was the first time some one had touched her she for a moment froze but then relaxed at his words "do you have a spare room?" she asked not feing as if she wanted to fine a room any where else
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Tsunashakes hishead "sorry i dont but you can sleep in my bed shall sleep on the couch sice you are my pretty guest Sonja" he laughs lightly and takes his arms from around her
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Sonja looks at him "you don't have to do that I could sleep on the floor it is you house after all" she said wondering why he brock the hug.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Tsuna laughs and poke her nose gently once more "what kind of host would i be if i allowed that no nope and uh nopey tyou sleep in my bed Sona"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Sonja blushed at what it sounded like he had said but smiled once more "you know that sounds kinda wrong" she said with a smile "but if you insist I guess if thers room we could share but no naughty stuff" she said now grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Tsuna blushes when she points out it sounded kinda wrong and naughty "thats not what i meant" he smiles and blushes darker at her suggestion that they sleep together "well its a king sized bed but um i can sleep on the couch Sonja its ok"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Sonja looked at him "you have been kind enouph to let me stay I can't force uyou out of your room too , please" she says "I would feel bad if I did"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Tsuna nods slowly the blush on his face a bit less now "ok Sonja bt only because you asked and i dont want cha to feel bad" he smiles warmly at Sonja
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Sonja nodded "thank you, erm if its ok with you could I freshen up " she asked pating off some dust from her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Tsuna nods "of course the bathroom is down the hall and then go into my room its on the right connected to my room" he points to the end of the hall and to the left
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm

sonja smiled moving in the direction she was told , she pushed open the dor and stepped in seeitn a shower she placed hr bacg on the ground and , turned on the water .
Quickly wacshing she redressed into a thin pink dress thet she felt confortable in and then whent looking for Tsuna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next