Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Tsuna was sprawled across his couch lazily eating grapes while staring at th ceiling he was thinking to himself about Sonja and some other things but mainly Sonja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Sonja smiles a she sees him sat across his couch "hey " she says softly "you look deep in your thoughts" she said moving into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Tsuna pops a grape into his mouth an looks at sonja he smiles "nah just thinking and you look pretty in that dress Sonja" he blushes a light pink looking her up and down slowly admiring her body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm

sonja smiles "its what I wear when i am not traveling , the fabric moves with me" she said turning and moving to show him "its light too " she said brushing it down as it clung to her showing her full shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Tsuna's blush darkens as he can see Sonja's fully body as the dress clung to her "i see its very nice Sonja"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Sonja moved to the couch and sat dow "thank you " she said "I feel more like myself now " she said sitting back and sighing but with a smile "I have traveled for too long " she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Tsuna smiles and lays his head in her lap without thinking he looks up at her "sometimes your need to settle down for a bit but then i guess you couldnt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Sonja looked at him his head layed in her lap and smiled "I guess not till I found the right place to stay " she said her hand gently brushing his hair from his face with out thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm

"well i hope you choose to stay here" he says softly as shse brushes the hair from his face he holds up a grape and smiles "want one?" as he asks he eats one himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 pm

sonja smiles and chuckles "no thankyou and maybe if I have something to stay for I will" she said taking a grape and slipping it into his mouth chuckling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Tsuna smiles and bites her finger softly before taking the grape away with his mouth "i do hope you find something to stay for Sonja" he smiles warmly up at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Sonja pulls her finger from his mouth gently and smiles as she wiggles it "something tells me I might have alread found a reson" she says softly looking down at him her hand resting on his chest she felt his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Tsuna smiled at her words they made him feel really good inside he wondered if she culd feel his abnormally fast heart rat with her hand on his chest "well thats good Sonja i get to see more of you" he smiles wider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

sonja smiled she could feel his fast heart rate "is something bothering you?" she asked looking down at him "your heart is fast " she took another grape and smiled as she ate it this time tasting the sweet of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Tsuna shakes his head while still smiling up at her warmly "no my body is genectically designed to handle a much faster heart rate then normal its part of my clan's abilities is all Sonja"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Sonja smiled and nodded "I should have known " she said her hand spread out so she culd feel it against her hand " Its beautiful" she said "if a heart beat can be such a thing " her other hand caressed his head instincitively brushing his hair softly a she spoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Tsuna closed his eyes likeing the feeling of her brushing back his hair he smiled softly and and reached up brushing his fingers across her cheek gently "yes it is beautiful" as he says this he stares at Sonja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Sonja looked down at him her eyes looking into his wondering if this was the palce for her thought of peace and settling went threw her mind as she looked at him, she wanted to kiss him but they had only just met , she weanted to know who she was and may be being in this village might just be the palce to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Tsuna feels as though Sonja's eyes are staring through him as she looks deep in thought he pulls his hand back thinking maybe he shouldnt have touched her in such a way without knowing how she felt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

Sonja smiled feeling his hand leave her cheek she reached up to hold his "I.. I have never had such peace before.. in any place I have been.. or with any one person ether " her hand still held his as she loked down at him "I have to know ..please forgive me " she said leaning down she gently kissed him a shiver ran up her spine .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 am

Tsuna smiles softly realizing he didnt do anything wrong as Sonja holds his hand within hers he looks a bit confused about why she is asking for his forgiveness when he felt her lips against his he kissed back gently thinking it was right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

Sonja tet a single tear fall as she felt him return her kiss gently as it was she pulled back her cheeks now flushed as she looked once more down at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Tsuna felt something wet drip onto his cheek as they kissed he reached a hand up to wipe away the tear as she pulled away he looked at her not knowing what to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

sonja closed her eye "this is the first time I actully want to stay in one place " she said taking a deep breath "I feel comfortable around you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Tsuna put a finger to her lips rubbing them softly still remembering the feel of her soft lips n his he smiles warmly at her "as do i around you Sonja" he says quietly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next