Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

Tsuna

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Tsua smiles and hugs Sonja gently "i glad i could make you feel that way because it feels like you belong here with me sonja" he blushes as he says the words quietly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

resting her head on him she smiles "I will stay with you because I feel it too like I belong here .. with you." she says looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Tsuna kisses her cheek softly "im am really really really well you get the point im happy your staying" he smiles and laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Sonja can't help let out a yawn "I am sorry its been a long day for me " she said looking at him with tired eyes but she didn't want to let him go just yet
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Tsuna picks her up knowing she doesnt want to leavehim so he he doesnt instead he carries her to his ed oom which has a king sized bed a night stand on th left side adresser with mirror on the right and a few clothes on the ground "it is fine Sonja get some sleep"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm

somja felt him lift her in his arms and carry her to his room she smiles as he walks in with her in his arms "nice room" she saiys softly then she loks at him "can i ask you to stay please " she ask understanding if he was to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Tsuna nods laying Sonja on the bed gently he sits on the edge "of cours you can Sonja" he smies warmly at her "you can ask me anything"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Sonja sighed moving against him as she found herself yawning once more "I will.. keep that in mind..." she said as she drifted off to sleep her head against his chest listening to the beat of his heart
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Tsuna smiled putting an arm around Sonja so he may hold her close to him and the other armput the blankt over the two of them as they lay together hekisses her forehead softly bfore cosing his eyes so that he may sleep as well
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Sonja slep sound but for a dream , she drepmt of children playing around the house but a dark cloud decended making the children disapear wrapping it self around her and casuing pain , she gripped her hand tight on his chest , her face contorted with pain "n...no leave me... leave me alone" she said
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Tsuna slept beside sonja but he never dreamed he awoke and grabbed Sonja's hand gently and shakes her softly with i ther hand "awake sonja please" he says quietly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Sonja woke with a start breathing hard as she loked at him quickly with out thinking she wrapped ehr arms around him holding him tight "not again ... it came again" she said now letting her felings show to him as she softly cryed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Tsuna held her close he did not know what she spoke of but it must have a been a nightmare of some sorts he stroked her hair softly as she cried onto him "its ok Sonja it was merely a dream"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Sonja loked up at him "I have had this dream as far back as I can remeber, I don't know if it is a dream or a warning but each time i feel it as if awake, darkness pain suffering " she says "I want it to stop" she holds him tight once more
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Tsuna continues to stroke her hair softly and kisses her forehead gently "it is merely a dream Sonja nothing will happen to you"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Sonja takes a deep breath and once more looks at him "your right I should not be this way from a dream" she said
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Tsuna smiles and hugs her close to him he wants to ake her fee better but he doesnt know how and it frustrated him "i wish i could help you Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 pm

sonja sighed "its ok .. this is something I have had to deal with for along time I guess not is the best time to face it" she says looking up at him a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Tsuna smiles back "i just wish there was something i could do to help you deal with this Sonja no one needs to face their problems alone like that"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Sonja sighed as she looed at him "may be in time it will leave " she said moving to hold him closer she smiled now feeling at peace again inside "lets not worry about that as you said it was a dream nothing more"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Tsuna smiled ad kisses her lips ever so softly he smiles "it will go away in time because you cant le something that little ruin your time on this earth or we have so little of it hee"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Sonja smiles feling his lips against hers again reminding her she didn't dream it that night and she smiled "yes your right , life should be filled with love and laughter not sorrow" she said her cheeks turned pink when she said love it was a feeling she had never or rather could not remeber feeling before but she felt something this day.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Tsun blushed lightly as well heaing her say that was like she was looking into his mind and telling him how he felt "that is very true Sonja" he kisses her forehead "but it up to us to make those things happen also"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Sonja smiled hearing him use the word us "you speak as if you want us to be together as if... an item " she said softly waiting in antisipation of his reply
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Tsuna blushes "well i meant people in general and stuff but i dont like he sound of that as well Sonja if you would like to the i would like to be together with you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next