Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 pm

sonja nodded "so even after his death you still carry it on nad will you show your first born son this tradition too?" she asks softly knowing she has just spoke of having children with him yet again.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Tsuna nods his head firmly "yes i will show my children this and hope they show theirs as well so a ittle of my father can live on"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm

she smiles "I would expect nothing less" she said grinning "I have no traditions to pass on but yours is noble and should never be forgoten" her hands move to around his as he holds the bowl "I can't hold it alone but I hold it with you in honur of your father."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Tsuna smiles lovingly at Sonja and kisses her before finishing the bowl of ramen he sets it down and hugs her to him "thank you im sure my father would have loved to have met you sonja" he kisses her again softly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Sonja smiles "I would have too, if he was like you then I would have loved him as much as I love you " she said gently kissing him as she tasted the ramen on his lips and smiled
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Tsuna smiles back "no my father was a btter man than i am im just trying to be the best i can he was the best there was" he says softly and starts to stand up helping Sonja with him "shall we go somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am

sonja smiled taking his hand in hers "only if you want to " she said smiling "I am happy where ever you want " she said the shoulder of her dress once more falling to show her smoth tanned skin
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 am

Tsuna rubs her smooth skin softly with his fingers baely touching it before putting the dress back up he smiles at her and walks her outside of the ramen shop"i dont know where to go since m wth you Sonja" he says awkwardly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 am

Sonja smiled "then why don't we just go home till your shift at the gate" she said wanting to just spend time with him and get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:26 am

Tsuna smiles and nods he puts his arm around her waist gently "i like that idea Sonja" he laughs lightly and kisses her cheek softly still smiling at her warmly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Sonja smiled resting her eha on his chest as they walked she smiled feeling the warmth of the sun against hr face as they moved , this was truly her home the vilagers respected his for what his fathr did and what he carryed on and she loved him for that, sdhe didn't know why but she had falled head over heels for him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 pm

A small girl stands in front of them shyly and hands Tsuna a small silver chain neckalace with a charm for safety on it Tsuna pats her head gently and smiles "thank you little one i'll keep it close always" the little girl smiled and ran off Tsuna slips the neckalace under hs shirt with about four or five thers that have been given to him "soory about the wait Sonja" he smiles to here
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Sonja smiles at the small girl then looks down at the wooden charm she had been given she slipped it around her neck it sat betwen her breasts on her chest over her heart.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Tsuna smiles and kisses Sonja's cheek gently as the house is within seeing distance "so how much have you cm to like mist village Sonja?"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Sonja looked at him and smiled "this is the only place I have found thats has something that makes me want to stay." she said sighing and holding him tight "It seems strange that only yesterday I was walking alone then you came into my life purly out the blue and changed it to want me to stay in one place "
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Tsuna smiles and hugs her gently "who knows may be it was fate that we were to meet Sonja maybe your are suppose to be happy for once and live the way you wish and that is why i am here" he says softly before blushing and kissing her
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Sonja couldn't say anything she felt he was right how else would she ahve been kicked out of every village only to find peace here the last village she came to , and with the first man she met , she sighed as he kissed her relaxing into his kiss.
"I feel fate brought us together" she said
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Tsuna smiles widely and puts his arms around her waist he pulls her close to him and rests his forehead against hers gently "fate brought s together but it is up to us to stay together Sonja" he says softly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Sonja looked at him her hand resting on his waist "I .. I don't want to go any where your not" she said looking into his eyes "I don't want to leave here or you" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Tsuna nods and kisses Sonja deeply "then you shall never have to leave here or me Sonja" he smiles and starts to get them walking again since the house is very close now
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm

sonja looked around the village as they walked she saw people smiling and children playing ahppily thia made her feel more at peace she felt home even if it was not her village , or cfould it be she didn't know nor at this moment did she care all she cared for was Tsuna.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Tsuna smiles walking with is arm around her waist he felt truly happy to have Sonja y his side "welcome back home Sonja" he said softly as he opened the door to his house for her"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Sonja smiled hearing him call his home hers also , her eyes sparkled as she looked at him "home" she said moving to hold him once more "I never thought it could be possible for me to be this happy and at peace" she said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Tsuna smiled and held Sonja back gently "well it is possible and it is happening now Sonja" he says softly and kisses her before moving into the house with her and shuting the door with his foot so he didnt have to let go of her
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Sonja grinned even wider as he spoke "it is" she said "I am happy it is with you tsauna " she said "I want to stay here with you , when your on gaurd duty I will keep you company" she placed her hand on his chest " amoung other things" she said with a seductive but cheeky smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next