Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

Tsuna

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Tsuna blushes crimson at the seductive yet cheeky smile but he smiles back and kissesher softly "i'll only have to go on guard duty when i wish to and if your here i doint think i want to Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 pm

sonja looked at him "once or twice , it is your place and I don't want the villigers to thinking I am stopping you" she said "I don't want to fall out with them"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Tsuna nods "as you wish Sonja but do not worry the villagers will not turn on you for something so simple" he smiles softly and kisses her nose gently
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Sonja chuckled as she felt him kiss her nose "I have been asked to leave on smaller things" she said "but if you say so then that is god enouph for me"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Tsuna becomes a bit serious as he hugs her gently "if they tell you to leave then they are telling mne to leave which i will without a second thought Sonja for fear not i will be with you"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 pm

sonja looked at him "you would do that for me" she asked suprised "I never thought any one would do anything as noble just for me" she looked up at him "please lets not think like that , it hasn't happened " she said holding him tight
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Tsuna nods smiling as widely at sonja as he can "yes i would Sonja" he hugs her against him gently and kissesthe top of her head softly "of course and it wont happen Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

sonja smiled as she felt him kis her head loking up she caressed hi cheek moving she kissed him gently on his lips leaving them there longer this time feeling the sesations incresse as she did " the longer I am with you the less I want to move , the more I want to be yours" she said softly "you know what I mean"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Tsuna blushed and nodded "yes i do i feel the same Sonja but you are already mine" he kisses her gently with pasion "and you shall always be mine for as long as you wish to be by my side Sonja" he smiles lovingly at Sonja
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:16 pm

sonja smiled "for all eternity?" she said smiling her hands holding his arms a she grinned at him lovingly "till the day our children bring their children to us ".she said now chuckling
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Tsuna nods "for all of eternty if you wish Sonja" he says softly he smiles and kisses her softly feeling her lips against his sent shivers down him he loved it "yes to that as well Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 pm

she smiles at him moving him to the couch once more sitting she pulls him down to sit with her "you need rest" she says smiling "come sit" she patted the spot next to her letting him rest his head on her lap again "I think I like you this way" she said kissing his fore head.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Tsuna smiles up at her "i like me this way to means i get to look at something eautiful Sonja" he smiles wider and strokes a and across her face genly brushing her hair away from it
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 pm

sonja blushed at his words "would you be more comftable on the bed?" she asked blushing slightly she wated him , and she could felit inside ehr but she was not sure if he wanted her yet.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Tsuna blushed at he word wanted her more the anything he had ever wanted he nodded slowly still staring up at her the beay causing him to smile through the blush here she was the woman he loved Sonja
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm

moving from under him she held out her hand to him smiling as she waitid for him .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Tsuna grabbed her hand and stood up with her he blushed and squeezed her hand gently
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Sonja took his other hand and led him back to the bed room where she stood looking at him she toom his hand and placed it on her chest the dress being thin hid little
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Tsuna blushed feeling his hand on her chest "are you sure you wish to go throgh with somethng like this Sonja?" he asked calmly and kindly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm

sonja smiled "I have not wanted to do it so much with some one, I never thought I could find someone who means this much to me" she said looking at his eyes she reached down to the tie of her dress giving it a light tug to let it un do infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Tsuna nods "i feel the same way" he hugs her genly and pick her up into his arms before kissing her softly but with passion
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 pm

sonja returned his kiss with her own as he held her in his arms , she smiled at hi her hand caresing his cheek , as he layed her on the bed .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Tsuna smiles widely and joins her on the bed
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:45 pm

sonja woke the next mrning to find his arms around her slipping from the bed she dresses lightly moving out to the garden around the house , taking a deep breath she begane practicing her meditation and her chakra moves , not wanting to fall behind on her trainning even with feeling at home.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Tsuna awoke to the sun in his eyes a fe minutes after Sonja got out of the bed hegot up slowly and rubbed hs eyes gently before getting out of the bed he put hs clothes scarf and bracers back on yawning as he walked to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next