Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

Tsuna

Showing Sonja around (p) Empty
PostSubject: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 am

Tsuna walked with sonja down the streets of mist village the villagers occansionally saying hello or good day to the two of them as he smiles happy to have something today it is like any other village pople buy sell trade build the ordinary stuff "this is our village miss Sonjai do hope you enjoy your stay"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 am

Sonja looked around the village "its not if I enjoy the stay its if the villgers will except me into there village" I say taking in the sights and sounds around me "I have been in several villages but each forced me to leave"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 am

Tsuna laughs lightly "mist village accepts anyone whatever they are or whatever they have done we do not discriminate because everyone derseres a chance to live peacefully" he said softly lookng at the village
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 am

sonja looks at him and nods , it is then her stomach rumbles "I am sorry I haven't eaten yet"she says looking around for any where to eat "do you have any where that sels ramen?" she asks her voice now softer unsushual for her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 am

Tsuna laughs lightly and smiles warmly at Sonja "of course we have ramen on practically every street" he says walking with her towads a corner where a small but nice ramen shop was he went there often as he could
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

Sonjas followed him to a nice ramen shop it was unsuhual for her but she wa begining to relax , she thought may be now she could find her place but she always cept her eyes open. she chuckled again as her belly rummbled even louder.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 am

Tsuna sat at the table in the very back with Sonja he ordered four bowls of ramen and told them to put it on his tab he smiled at Sonja "so why did you come to mist and why are you forced to leave everywhere you go?" he asked bluntly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am

soja loked at the bowl of ramen infront of her her head slowly droping "they asked me to leave beacuse I have no home I belong to no village " she says taking a dep breath as she smelt the ramen in front of her "I came here hoping to find my past"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 am

Tsuna di not use any of the utensils they had placed down or the two of them he grabbed the steaming hot bowl with both hands even though it must have hurt to hold it he starts drinkingthe soup with delicate sips "i see that is a very harsh punishment and only furthers your problem by kicking you out they only continued your problem"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 am

Sonja closed her eyes and nodded "I have been alone most of my life , the skills I know I learn by watching and copying " I open my eyes to look at him as he holds his bowl turning i look at the bowl infront of me and take up my spoon to eat "its good"I say finishing the bowl quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am

Tsuna sets down the bowl after drinking it dry his hands red from gripping the hot bowl "no one should be alone like that aloneness is the worst kind of pain there is" he says quietly as he grabs a second bowl and starts to eat it
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 am

Sonja finished her bowl she sighed "yes it is , it hurts more when nobody will take the time to know who you truly are" she says moving the second bowl towards her she rols the spoon in the liquid deep in thought .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Tsuna nods as a noodle is stuck on his upper lip giving him a fake moustache look he doesnt realize it he smiles warmly "well dontcha worry about a thing here no one judge's and i will get to know you Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Sonja looks up at him and can't help smirk "erm .. you have a.." she carefully reaches out and takes it off him while trying not to laugh , as she holds it to show him now with a smile .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Tsuna laughs seeing the noodle and goes with it touching his upper lip "oh no im going bald!" he puts on a fake distressed face smiling though at Sonja as he does
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 pm

sonja now can't help grin at him " your a funny person " she says with a smile her bad thought now gone and she found her self enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Tsuna ut his blows on the table and rests his head in his hands lazily as the waitress comes over and takes their bowls he keeps smiling at Sonja "nah im just me who hates being bored so i amuse myself however i can"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Sonja looks at him still smiling "I never had any reason to laugh like i did before " she said still smiling at him "I like it, maybe you could show me more of you village ,please"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Tsuna nods and get up slowly stretching he holds his hand out to Sonja to help her up"i would love to show you more of the village Sona" he says kindly to her
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Sonja reached out and took his hand something about him made her smile and she liked it "thank you, i have a feeling I will love it here" she said her smile now a relaxed one.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Tsuna smiles leadin the way out of the ramen shop he was glad to hear she would love it here "thats a good thing cuz i cont want cha to leave Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 pm

sonja looked at him " why is that?" she asked feeling his hand in hers feeling as if it belonged there.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Tsuna smiles warmly and tilts his head to the side "because i like ya silly" he pokes her nose gently laughing lightly as he leads her down the street holding her hand
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Sonja looks at him, he liked her , this was a first for her "I .. I think I like you too..Tsuna" she said how else could she explain the feeling of peace she got from him as they moved down the street.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Tsuna smiles widely "im happy abou tha Sonja" he's quite happy with the turn of events today he points out several buildings "noble people kind snobby but good for money and the kage office over there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next