Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Sonja made an earth move and she felt the earth move around her but it failed showering her in soil and flowers "blast it!" she said loudly "why can't I get that move right" turning she shook off the earth and moved towards the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Tsuna in the kitchen has poured himself a bowl of cereal which he often ate he chewed on it silently as he thought of what he must do today a B ranked mission to recover stolen goods train later after the mission other then that he had tie for Sonja
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 am

Sonja moved into the kitchen smiling as she saw Tsuna eating a bowl of cereal "hi sleep well" she said sofly a she shook out some dirt from her "I can't seem to get that move down , each time i do I end up covered in dirt"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 am

Tsuna raises an eyebrow and stops eating to ask Sonja "which move Sonja?" he knew many moves most them earth based for it was his main element
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm

sonja smiled pulling out some flower from her hair "Earthquake Technique it always gose wrong" she said smirking a a small dirt clod fell to the floor
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:24 pm

Tsuna nodded he knew of such a technique but he did not use it "i do not use that one so i cannot help i am sorry Sonja" he smiles pulling some dirt from her hair
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Sonja nodded "its ok guess i have to perfect it my self" she said smiling "do you have a shower I could use" she asked now feeling rather dirty.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Tsuna nods and points to his room "there is one in the bathroom Sonja" he smiles "you can use that"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 pm

she smiled as she took off her dress placing it over her arm and walked back to the bedroom with nothing on glancing over her shoulder at him as she did. Reaching the bacthroom she turned on the shower the water feeling war against her skin she smiled feling for once relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Tsuna peks his head into the bathroom "Sonja do you mind if i join yu last night made me a bit sweaty and some what sticky"he says laughing lightly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:15 pm

sonja smiled as she saw him "I was waiting for you to ask" she said smiling as she opened the shower door for him she stood dripping wet and her body a glow from the heat her heair now stuck to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Tsuna smiled undressing quickly and hopped into the shower quickly with Sonja hehugged her gently smiling "thank you" he kisses her cheek softly as he holds her close
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 pm

sonja sighs smiling as she felt his arms around her his hot body against hers "do you have anything in mind or just want to shower?" she said picking up the soap.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Tsuna laughs lightly and kisses her neck softly "either way is fine with me Sonja" his hands run down her body lightly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:43 pm

sonja groan slightly feeling his hands against her skin "keep that up and you'll have no choice" she said turning to face him runing her hands down his thights
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Tsuna smiles wrapping his arms around Sonja and pulls her closer to him giving her a pssionate kisas the water pours down onto them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10