Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Sonja around (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Sonja sat up to face him she looked at him dep in thought then a small smile crossed her face "I would like that , very much Tsuna " she said her hand moving to his cheek as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Tsuna smiles back through is light pink blush he kisses her fingers softly then her hand before it reaches his cheek "then we are together Sonja?"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

sonja smiled and moved to hold him close "I am home" she said softly her eys closed as she felt a warmth run threw her one she ahd never felt before it lingered in her heart before spreading threw her whole body she gelty kissed his neck as she held him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Tsuna smiles wrapping his arms around Sonja's waist gently pullig her close to him so her body pressed against his lightly he smiles and kisses er getly after shivering a bit when she kissed his neck "yes you are home Sonja" he says quietly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Sonja felt him pull her closer to him and she sighed at his words she sat back to face him "you are special Tsuna, you gave me something nobody else could , a home and some one I realy care for " she paused taking his hands in hers "I..I would even say i felt ...love for you" she said not looking at him but letting a small smile cross her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Tsuna blushe darkly as she say she has love for him and he smiles knowing he feels the same "i feel the same about you Sonja" he says quickly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:14 pm

sonja's eyes lit up when he said he felt it too "you feel it to, a warmth here" she touched his heart "it makes your whole body feel warm and cozy when the other person touches you?" she asked "like you don't ever what them to stop touching or holding you"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Tsuna nods and smiles widely he culdnt have described the feling any better himself she had said the words perfectly he leans don and kisses her softly as his arms hold her close to him "yes yes and yes Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Sonja now grinned as she held him feeling his kisses and the warmth that came from them inside her " then I love you Tsuna " she said " for the first time in my life I love some one" she chuckled smiling a warm loving smile to him she now knew she could put away her swords and love some one
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Tsuna nods and smiles happily huging Sonja to him gently "i love you as well Sonja" he says quickly blushing "and you can sta here with me for as long as you wish in your new home"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm

sonja sighed "I never had anywhere to call home before" she said with a smile unnoticed to her her dress had sliped off her shoulder explosing her skin at her neck
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Tsuna notices the skin onher neck is slightly exposed and blushes a bit darker now "well you do now Sonja and always will for as long as you like" he leans down and kisses the exposed skin before putting her dress back up
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm

sonja smiles then blushes deep red as he kisses her shoulder then pulls up her dress reaching back she takes his hand in hers kissing it she placed it on her chest holding it there "this heart beats for no body but you," she moved to show him her hands "these hands hold nobody but you" she moved to hold him " My body is nobodys but yours Tsuna" she whispered softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Tsuna smiled softly as she placed her hand onto her chest he felt her heart beat it was slow compared to his but that didnt matter in the least he held her gently as she did him "i am yours an no one else's my mind my body my soul are yours to hold Sonja" he says softly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Sonja moved to hold him close once more this time she was relaxed and smiling "what do you want for breakfast?" she asked gently kising him letting herself feel him against her as she did.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Tsuna kissed her back gently as her body was against his he blushed a bit "um i dont care Sonja whatever you want will be fine im sure" he says softly
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

sonja smiled taking his hand she quickly moved him into the kitchen and looked threw the cuboards "you don't have much do you" she said smiling as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Tsuna laughs lightly after he follows her into the kitchen "no not really whenever i want to eat i often just need to walk down the street people offer me food often"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Sonja loked at him "really?" she said suprised "well we could go back to the ramen place , I like ramen" she said smiling her hand finding its way to his cheek again "but I love you more " she kissed him once more loving the feeling she got from it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Tuna nods "yes really and sure we may go to te ramen shoponce more its my favorite place to eat ramen" he smiles kissing her hand and then kissing her back gently feeling her soft lips against his felt so nice he thought "i love you Sonja"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm

sonja felt as if she was on cloud nine her heart felt light and free taking both his hands in hers she pulled him to the door "then what are we waiting for" she said feling as giddy as a school girl.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

"nothing i guess Sonja" he laughs following her out of the house smiling he kisses her cheek as they walk together he is happy and feeling weightless he could fight all the kages and more if he was with Sonja he thought
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 pm

sonja smiled as he kissed her one of her arms wrapped around his waist as they walked towards the ramen shop, she realised she still wore her dress but she also realised it didnt matter she felt relaxed around him and so wanted to show it smiling as she moved with him, she ahd decided her fighting clothes were going to be put away her fighting days were over now all she wated was to be at his side
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Tsuna smiled feeling er arm around his wait he did the same to her keeping her close as they walked together he took a bshel of grapes offered to him and a piece of andy from a child "snack?" he asked playfully
Back to top Go down
sonja silverblade

sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Sonja was suprised "why do they do that?" she asked taking a grape from him and poping it into her mouth then taking asecond she poped it into his and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Sonja around (p)   Showing Sonja around (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Sonja around (p)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next