Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member looking in Oto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinta

Shinta

Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Shinta sighs softly" Not everyone is as annoying in fight as you are. I'll grant it that showda assesstion of oyu at first was correct. You are good. But sadly with the instanity you arent as good at tatics as i am. Where has showda been this whole time?" Shinta grins as suddenly showda pops up from underneeth them both '' I was digging and now it's too much weight for your dragon and you" Smiles and showda jumps back as the crator starts to sink and a hissing sound can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm

sighs "boy yoou don't get who your messing with I been playing with you." she smirks as she flips off as she twirls her hands in a circle as the dragon reverts into a dark ball asit touches her hand as two mini sythe attached to chain mail(they break apart and multiply) she spins the chain"

Last edited by Aisu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

( Umm the scales or organic....this is not possible sorry i gotta call the god mod flag here)
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

(really i thought dragon scales were metal...sorry)
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

( Noppers there jsut hard as hell organic material sorry)
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

(thats magma formed from lava and rock....
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

( Nope organic mateiral is just stuff that is 'Alive' Metamorphic is the lava na) rocks stuff"
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am

(edited)
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Shinta sighs" I guess i cant let you finish this showda get ready" They both performed handsigns and both yelled out lagame clan dragon fire techniqur as 2 juts of intennse fire goes towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 pm

flips off and smirks as she holds her hands out creating a much larger ball of water bigger than the fire
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:34 pm

The two fires esaily rip through the water ball( Seriosuly it's dragon fire what you expcet weak fire???) And the weakened jets9 Still cause damage) Slamed into her.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 pm

the barier breaks again un harmed but she is now exhausted to exhausted to make another barier. she spins the the sythes
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Showda sighs panting as well" Can we be done with this? Cause it's getting rather annoying"
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 pm

she smiles spins them still and dashes at you as she spins you see that the sythes cut the ground just by its touch
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Shinta sighs as he watches her He performes a series of handsigns and transformed all the percipation in the air into needles and sent htem at her.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm

she spins the sythes in front of her sending them up into the air then she flips kicking them down at you then goes to drop kick you
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Shinta dodges out of the way and suddenly beofre she can kick him showda comes from near out of nowhere the corner of her vision and slices at her with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 pm

she quickly uses the chain to block which breaks at contact and sticks in the cracks of the scales
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Showda gasps and falls down and shinta looks wide eyes" Omg...showda" Runs towards him completly ignoring aisu and helps him get back into tattoo form on his body and sighs" Guess im going this solo now"
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm

"good then those scales and claws of yours are gone no?"
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Showda laughs softly" Hell no i can still use them when he's in his tattoo mode just i dont have his help in fighting you. but now i have more chakra so i can out last you now" Laughs" Lets just end this ehhh...I wanna get on with kill sound ninja's
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 pm

"hmm conserve your chakra ay fine then i can win within 0 rings" the eyes die out as the chakra is conserved and now she stands in blue hair as she giggles she runs at him
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Sinta watches heer softly rather confused at this gesture " Great i thought the fight was over with" He takes out the huge zanbatou she saw earily and swung it when she got close enough.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 pm

she jumps ontop of the blad flips off of it where a senbon slips into her mouth and she silently spits it out into your nerv in the spine to paralize you for a bit she lands and giggles
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Shinta is warned of the senbon by showda and moves out of the way just in time and aims her sleve at her and a series of kuni shots out of hte sleeve( Think itachi;s hidden senbon launcher)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member looking in Oto
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Great allience :: Villages :: Oto-
Jump to: