Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member looking in Oto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aisu

Aisu

Member looking in Oto Empty
PostSubject: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Aisu is found in the area standing on a building 4 rings activated her hair firery ready. in a dark black cloak with a hood down and the mark of Kami-Anei which is a tri circle forming a triangle and a line going through the circles. She looks around for members to join her group to take down the villages but they must fight her first.
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Shinta was standing over the body of a oto shinbi laughing softly" Scum you killed my mother and my father and now you must die" He took out a rather large zanbatou and cut the man in half his blood sprayig all over him.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Aisu jumps down and lands on the ground as her amulate sparks fire and she smirks at the ninja before her. "You crave blood I see that is good. I could use your skills to take down the villages and burn it down in a red sea of blood where the citizens llay on the ground in pieces dead. Brutaly murdered by the hands of the shadows in the name of Kami-Anei. But only if your up for it ninja." she snickers as her eyes flicker to the 8th ring and the rings violently spin and the amulate flares red. she looks at the ninja before her as the black cloak is fully seen on her.
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Shinta turned around noticing the female who had just jumped down and he looked over her. He sensed real skill in her. However he also sensed insanity and showda( Dragon familar) Confirmed it" Shinta-sama this girl is unstable i suggest you take her up on her offer but be careful about it" Shinta nodded" She probally wants to fight first so lets go showda'' Shinta takes off his shirt and a tattoo suddenly pulled off his body and jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 pm

she smirks as the amulate melts and the chakra essance is not concentrated on making a sword of flames she snickers and takes her stance eyes still in 8th form her hair in the color of shade of black still a bit red. the cloak on her back waved with the wind and the flames glared of the kami-anei symbol. "I do love a fight your move ninja"
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Shinta nodded and looked over at showda and showda nodded" Go ahead i think she;'s strong" Shinta nodded again and performed a series of handsigns" Man beast clone" Showda slowly starts to gain a bit of the dragon properties and looked over at her and prformed some more" dragon claws" His hands grew razor sharp claws and he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

she smirks and throws her sword to her side takes off her cloak as her clothing net shirt and dark black ninja pants and rock shoes and anti rock headband on her leg. Her hands start to flare up and she slowly starts to hit the air and a ball of fire ingulfs of her body as she twists her body causeing a the ball of fire to twirl in the sky she jumps out then removes her sword slices it in half and places sword back. Grabs the two split forms of the fire ball and and combines it again and throws the fireball again at him throwing the sword into the fire ball and then raises her hands up as the ball of fire forms into a pheonix and slams in to the ground exploading sending fireballs everwhere. as she lands on her sword with her feet she smirks
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Shinta sighs" Great i di ddnt want to have to use this" Showda and shinta performs a series of handsighs" Dragon scale jutsu'' The fireball's and swords just bounce off his body( remember dragon scales are resistant to any fire) And showda slowly walks towards her before breaking into a speed that is near invisible and sends two claw swipes towards her from both sides as shinta dashes towards her after showda's done his strikes.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:30 pm

she flips off as her eyes flicker to 10 and chakra out bursts and the rings spin as her hair turns pitch black and her chakra spheres into rings around her as she now touches the ground running her fingure through the ground as water seeps into the ground as the ground cracks more. and in order for her to use this master of this element she uses her chakra as a vibration to send him flying into the patch where the crack is.
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

( Take in mind this is a two on one so you gotta say which)
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 pm

(you)
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Shinta slowly fliped away from the area she wanted him and performed a series of handsigns. He yelled out wanter dragon jutsu and a huge dragon amde of water was sent towards her and Showda once again tried slicing her with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 pm

the water was exorbed by hers as she grabed his hands before he could and twists her hand and strikes into the stomach and atemps to brake the scalesthat she had hit then she flips away as the water conecting the him now conected through lightning from her fingure tips as she sighed raised up her hands and the groundburst and formed into steel swords and stayed a float and she droped her hands and the swords went straight for the dragon cutting him up
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Shinta laughed as a series of kuni's and senbon's that were hidden in the water dragon struck her side as showda just laughed as all the punch did on her cut open her hand and caused her damage. Showda saw the dwater dragon coming down as she jumps away from the water and also dodges the blades as well.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 pm

the barier was broken though not a scratch on her as she recovered the barier she fliped away and then touched the ground as the ground raised up and turned into senbon and rained down on him and she was out of the area as the rings reformed.
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 pm

The senbon once again just bounced off his armor and shinta looked over at her"You'r rather good i must give you that. Most enemeys' would have died by now." Shinta looked down at all the weights on his body' I guess i gotta get serious ehh?"
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 pm

SHe sighs then she finaly gets serious and smirks "guess so" she takes a stance breathing in air then raises her hands as the ground breaks and trees shatter and buildings slice in half they drag down to her like a magnet above her and chakra seeps into it forming it into a dark ball as it grows larger she drops her hands as the ball drops a sword of black takes its place as it sinks into the ground she pulls it out lays her had on the empty space as her flame sword turns into an amulate she places it in the space only to revive the sword as an eye takes the amulates place. she looks at the ninja as chakra glow of red, blue and black flicker on and off and her barier grows stronger. "with this it will be more than enough to cut you armor."
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Shinta took off his weigths and tossed them onto the ground completly shattereing anything thwat was on the ground into dust at the sheer weight of the weights(* Condumrium istnet it? XD) and he looked at the dark ball" Holy cray....this is not good"
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm

she smirked and dashed at him quickly apearing behinde him slahing down at his armor sending an over powered chakra burst of dark flames that seep into the scales.
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Shinta was able to move out of the way just in time to avoide any vital damage and he sighed softly" Great i was hoping not to have a deathmatch today"
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

"what you expecting your fighting the ninja of insanity...if you live you are a kami-anei if you die i search again either way its win-win for me"
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Showda sighed softly" Fine looks like im surviving pretty well so far" He performes a series of handsigns and a bunch of snakes shoot out at her.(he has the snake contract i talke to jessica bout it)
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

the blade turns into a blade attached to a chain cutting them up and then turns back to normal
Back to top Go down
Shinta

Shinta

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Showda sighed softly and performed a series of handsigns and summoned a giant snake and jumped on top of the head.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm

sighs and drops the sword throught ground as a black chakra dragon raises from the ground as the eyes open she sits on her head "you use summoning i use just my chakra i have no need for silly little handsigns."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member looking in Oto   Member looking in Oto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member looking in Oto
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Great allience :: Villages :: Oto-
Jump to: