Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ideas ( from kazuma)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

ideas ( from kazuma) Empty
PostSubject: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 pm

alllright this is some of my ideas....

one we have a topic area for battles that are friendly an out of topic so people can train there skills.

2 we have a reg for the bijuu if we are going to have them.. also for other chakras like the gates an i guess curse mark cuase we know people are going to want them.
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm

cursemarks are god mod bijuu are dead i presumeand battles and training area ask yumi about that not me
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm

oooh ya an how can i for get
an ya curse marks are gm but bijuu are spirits really so i dont think they be dead just dorment.

color coding whitch people are what. like say where i am a monkey sage an i am also a joinin i would still be under sages rankings.
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi
Admin
Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Bjuu are dead and yea the battle arena is good and im not good with that color stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogreatallience.forumotion.com
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm

i do the color coding if ya want

an ok bijuu dead..... also just a wondering we should still make a gates chakra thing cuase thats still very powerful an no willy nilly ninja can do them it takes training an lots of it..
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi
Admin
Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm

Yea i kinda like the idea of a gates thing. I think we should do like a site im used to be on used to do. Allow only gates 1-...lets say 5 and have 1-3 be genin and 4-5 jounin
Back to top Go down
Aisu

Aisu

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:09 pm

i sujest those be ancient forbidden justsu and they died with lee and guy cause the scroll to be baried deep with in one of thier graves
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi
Admin
Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Yea good idea.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 pm

umm but the gates are not a jutsu,,,, but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi
Admin
Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 pm

True but most ninja's arent able to do them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas ( from kazuma)   ideas ( from kazuma) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ideas ( from kazuma)
Page 1 of 1