Naruto Great allience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kazumas jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kazuma

kazuma

kazumas jutsu Empty
PostSubject: kazumas jutsu   kazumas jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Name: burning gauntlet

Element if any: metal/medical

What it does: first the uses manips metal around one of there hands an makes it in to a gauntlet with claws. then the fouses healing chakra in to it an it become ablaze with chakra. this gantulet has to abilitys.
first is it is able to make a sheild that is able to stop mosty any projectile jutsu or item an burns them with the flows of chakra realesed. but with a draw back the gauntlet heats up an will burn the uses hand. so this can only be kept up for about 1 post.

its other ability is if it has not used its shield yet an i grab on to some ones body their cell start to grow at a rapid rate like cancer cells an will blows up that part of the body. if i was to grab some one head they would die. if i grab one of there limbs likea leg or an arm it would blow up an be missing. but the explosion part takes 3 posts. to blow so if they know medical ninjutsu they could revires this prossess also i can only do one of thise per arm so only two per topic.

Clan based?(Y or N):yes
Back to top Go down
kazuma

kazuma

kazumas jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazumas jutsu   kazumas jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: summoning jutsu(monkeys)

Element if any:none

What it does: i summon monkeys an the boss monkey is wu kung
here are some pics of wu kung. he carrys an un breakable staff that dos his every comand.

kazumas jutsu Idiota10
kazumas jutsu Speeda10

Clan based?(Y or N):no

Name:

Element if any:

What it does:

Clan based?(Y or N):

Name:

Element if any:

What it does:

Clan based?(Y or N):

Name: