Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

lost wonderer

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 am

Sonja moved down a path her feet feeling the heat from the rocks under her feet as she moved ehr dark hair hid under the hood of her cloak that hid two swords across her back. Siting for amoment she looked down at teh village that lay in front of her and sighed , another place to be kicked out of , another place she could not find peace in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:15 am

A young lady can be seen sitting against one of the tree's along side the path a bit ahead. Although she looks young she seems to have a confidence about her and the kage hat of kiri is sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutogreatallience.forumotion.com
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 am

Tsuna was walking along the path that came out of the village his scarf trailing behind him in the wind as he walked he held a kunai and a piece of wood which he was carving into the shape of a dragon with his kunai "i am so bored today why is it latly everything sems to be going to slow?" he thought to himself as he carved the Ying and Yang symbol for the dragon's eyes not really paying attention to where he was going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:25 am

Sonja let the hood slip back as she felt a brezze on her skin it felt good but it also told ehr of change , what change she didn't know she pulled her legs up to sit noticing out the corner of her eyes a young man and woman walking towards her , she sat her eyes closed but ehr ears opn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am

Tenkazi looks up suddenly recognizing two chakra signiture. One of them is one she knows. One of the many jounins of her village. The other one she doesent recognize at all and continues watching through her chakra sonar.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 am

Tsuna finishes the eyes of the dragon slowly the carving was quite nice with a bit of paint it could look very nice but he didnt care putting away his kunai he threw the dragon in the direction of sonja unintentionally of corse not realizing she was there for she was not giving off any killing intent he sighs lightly is boredom only increasing with every passing second
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 am

sonja felt the distebance in the wind reaching up she catches what has been thrown and looks at it she smiles a she thinks it good , then looks at both pepole , standing she walkes over to the man "I beleve this is yours " she holds out the dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 am

Yumi loosk up at the girl handing something over to the shinobi of the village. at first she's worried that the jounin is a trator before she sees that it's just a carvin he tossed and she sighed releaxed. This not having site thing could be annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

Tsuna raises an eyebrow while turning to face a voice he does not know he looks at the sranger holding his carving by the voice he guessed she was a woman and from his sense's he could detect no killing intent from her he looks at her and then the dragon "oh that old thing you can keep it" he smiles lightly as he notices the other woman and thinks he knows who she is but squints his eyes to try and get a better look at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am

Sonja looked at it then at him "what would I have for such a thing , dragons bring luck to those who hold them but you carved it" she said taking his hand and placing it back in his hand, the belly of the dragon facing up on it now sat a symbol of ying yang carved delacatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am

Yumi sighs softly looking up at the sky again
(Srry short post not much to say)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:47 am

Tsuna shrugs lightly "i suppose that is true miss" he slips the dragon into one of his many pouches noticing the symbol carved into it's belly he looks at the other woman again only to realize its the kage he winces "oh thats not good...." Tsuna was suppose to be pulling guard duty at the entrance of the village today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

Sonja looked at the second figure seeing it was a young woman then turning to the man "my name is sonja" she said " Thank you for meeting me and showing me the way" she said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am

She steps up and grabs her blade that was sititng next to her and she slings it resting it along side her back. She looked over towards the women that was sitting there and smiled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 am

Tsuna prays inside of his mind the kage wont realize who he is or where he is suppose to be he turns back to the woman whose name turned out to be Sonja he smiles slightly "hello Sonja im Tsuna Musashi and its a pleasure to lead you to our great village wll as long as your friendly that is" he bows deeply now realizing he just said his name out loud with the kage within hearing distance "oh that was stupid" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm

sonja looked at him "I as long as I am not pravoked "she says her eyes looking from the woman to the man she know knew to be called Tsuna Musashi "but it takes a lot to do that Tsuna, so please tell me more about your village"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Yumi giggles softly" You gotta be more careful with your name tsuna" Yumi giggles suddenly behind him looking at the boht of them.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Tsuna smiles at Sonja warmly "well no one should provoke you here we are peaceful most of the time and as for the village-" he stops in mid sentence as the kage appears behind him he turns to her rubbing the back of his head "ah well miss kage the gate isnt unguarded toya is still there andhe is my partner today to guard the gate so techinically im still doing my job sorta kinda not really" he smiles a crooked smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:24 pm

(uh not to interupt but may i join im bored...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Sonja stands watching her arks folded across her chest as she listened, she took a dep breath as she notices some one else arive "seems this place is getting busy today"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 pm

She giggled softly and waved over to the women who she learned name was sonja" Ello im Tenkazi and im the kage of mist here."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Tsuna blushes a bit as the kage giggles at his excuse h its down on the ground cross legged he had become to lazy to stand again he watched as a third woman came to this place and wondered if smething was in the air bringing everyone togeter

OOC:i thin thats a yes from sonja aisu ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Aisu walked in with her 2nd ring activated her amulate glowing the color of red. SHe sighs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonja silverblade

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Sonja moved to the big rock she had sat on earlier , crossing her legs she sat breathing sdlow3 wating for the man to say he would walk her down to teh village.

"busy busy this vilage, guess I should get use to it" she thinks to her self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenkazi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Tenkazi noticed aisu and smiled and waved at her" Hiya"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost wonderer   

Back to top Go down